David is part of the Entrepreneurial Studies department at Bentley University. He is an Experienced and Creative Senior Executive who has combined innovative customer centric thinking and thought leadership with deep technical and operational knowledge to develop new growth and revenue sources. Founding five companies and helping dozens of others he is actively involved in the startup community.
Past successes include:
- Creating a Strategic Partnership combining the Technical Expertise of EMC Consulting with the leading retail operational consulting firm to create a superior go to market strategy to address changes in the retail landscape brought about by evolving consumer technologies.
- Led the replacement and redesign of all systems and technologies including Web Platform, ERP, PLM, Demand Planning and infrastructure at Boston Apparel Group.
- Reduction in cycle time for the development of a printed catalog from 14 weeks to 4 weeks on it’s way to 2 weeks to better respond to market and inventory changes.
- Developing new channels of distribution at Boston Apparel including Pop Up Stores, Home Shopping Parties and innovative new web concepts.
- Creating all systems and procedures for a new distribution channel called consumer direct at Streamline.com.